Sunday, March 9, 2014

March BOTM

Hey everyone! Sorry this post is going up a little but late. As many of you readers may know, lots of people tend to do book(s) of the month. Today I am going to share with you the books i plan on reading this month and I hope you will all read them along with me!! I am going to have a few different categories

New Book
My new book of the month, which is the first book of a series or a standalone book, is going to be...

The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey


I am already about halfway through this book so this review should be the first one up.


Series Book

The book in a series that I will be reading this month is...

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare



Re-Read 

The book that I am re-reading this month, in honor of the new movie coming out, is Allegiant by Veronica Roth.



Reason: Divergent is coming out soon and I don't want to reread that right before I go and see the movie; however, I am going to re-read Allegiant because it is one of the books that I want to write a review for, but a read it awhile ago, and I read it very quickly. 

School Book

English class just began reading this book so I decided to include it in here. The book I am reading for school for the next couple of months is...

A Tale Of Two Cities by Charles Dickens


If you have read this book or have any knowledge you may know that it is split into three parts; as a result, I will most likely split my reviews for this book into three parts as well.


Please, if you have read this books DO NOT leave any spoilers.
I am looking forward to reading these and I hope you guys are looking forward to my reviews!

I will probably have book review up in a few days so be on the lookout for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment