Wednesday, February 19, 2014

About Me

Hi guys! 
Just a quick intro here. My name is Gina, I'm in high school, I am an honors student, cheerleader, the second of four children, and I love to read. 

I don't think reading is nerdy or weird. I love opening a good book and not putting it down until its 2 am and I have finally finished it. Or the after book shock you get when you just finished a series, and you don't know what to do with your  life. That is how you can tell you love to read.

So, I decided to start a blog. I had a different blog a few months back that was just on general topics, but I never wrote much because it was such a open category; as a result, I decided to narrow my focus to books.

Here on my blog I will be posting anything to do with books: reviews, favorites, maybe a book of the month, or a read-a-long. Anyways, I really hope you all enjoy my blog. I think its most important that everyone has fun with it and it encourages you to read new things and have new experiences.

~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment